Deepen Your Practice.
Learn to Teach Mindfulness to
Lawyers, Conflict Professionals, and Law Students.
Become a Leader in the Mindfulness-In-Law Movement.
Our 2018 program was a success!
Please check back in early 2019 for information on the
2020 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training
The Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training (“MLTT“) is an innovative program that combines residential, online, self-paced and individually mentored training for a small cohort of up to eighteen students. MLTT includes two week-long intensives.
MLTT is intended for professionals who have a mindfulness practice, and would like to:
- Deepen their practice;
- Cultivate the skills and confidence to teach mindfulness to legal and conflict professionals, people working in social justice, or students in a law school or similar setting; and
- Become leaders in the mindfulness in law movement.
We extend an especially warm welcome to applicants of color, those from the LGBTQI community, those who intend to offer mindfulness in public interest and social justice settings, and those working with underserved populations.
The MLTT program consists of:
- Two week-long residential intensives at San Francisco Zen Center’s Green Gulch Farm, in Northern California
- Monthly teacher-led webinars
- Small group cohorts
- One-on-one mentoring with MLTT teachers