2022 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training
A Unique Training to Learn to Teach Mindfulness to Lawyers, Law Students, and Social Justice Advocates
Muir Beach, California and Online
The Wake Up Call
Become a member of our weekly mindful lawyering community.
Sign up to join us live online on Thursdays at 8 am Pacific, for a 10-minute mindfulness talk and 10-minute guided meditation.
New! Enjoy the Wake Up Call podcast, anytime, anywhere.
Mindfulness Training for Your Firm or Organization
Give your people powerful tools to reduce stress, increase focus, and enjoy their work, with smart, secular, scientifically validated mindfulness training, online or in person.
Warrior One is a California Continuing Legal Education Provider. Increase attendance and wellbeing by offering CLE credit.
Essential Mindfulness for Lawyers
Online with Judi Cohen
Six Videos. Supportive Written Materials.
Downloadable Guided Meditations. Bonus Slides.
6 California* MCLE Credits:
4 Ethics, 1 Elimination of Bias, 1 Competence
- Why mindfulness is a foundation for ethical lawyering.
- How to be more effective with mindful communication.
- How resilience builds competence and wellbeing.
- Why emotional intelligence supports ethical practice.
- How mindfulness mitigates and heals bias.
- How to build a mindful, ethical practice.
Contact us about pricing for firms, organizations, and bar associations.
*Need CLE outside California? Check with your state bar about reciprocal credits.