Thank you for your interest in the 5th Biennial Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training: MLTT 2024.
This innovative program is intended for legal professionals who would like to deepen their mindfulness practice and gain the skills, experiential training, and confidence to teach mindfulness to lawyers, law students, conflict professionals, and social justice advocates.
Please read through the information below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
- MLTT 2024 is seeking a diverse cohort of legal professionals with mindfulness practice experience who are dedicated to serving legal or social justice communities.
- The program includes two opening online sessions, five, 4-day, spacious, online Intensives and Retreats between March and September, a robust Sunday online program, one in-person gathering in Sonoma, California,** facilitated and un-facilitated small group collaboration, one-on-one mentoring with luminaries in the mindfulness-in-law world, ongoing individual practice support, and an invitation upon graduation into a community of MLTT graduates that meets monthly to share practices, teaching methodologies, and ideas.
- The MLTT 2024 teaching cohort includes our core faculty plus some of the world’s most prominent mindfulness teachers. In past MLTT trainings, these have including Norman Fischer, Rhonda Magee, James Baraz, Joan Halifax, Ron Tyler, Kamani Desai, and others, many of whose recorded talks will be available to the 2024 cohort. Please check back on our website to see who will be joining us in person and virtually in 2024.
- Tuition for MLTT 2024 is $6,995 and includes shared accommodations and all meals for our in-person gathering.** If you would like to request a scholarship, kindly complete this application first. You will then have an opportunity to complete a Scholarship Application by clicking the “Scholarship Application” link on the “Thank you for your application to MLTT 2024!” page that appears on your screen *after* you have submitted this Application.
MLTT 2024 Intensive/Retreat dates (all Pacific times)
Sunday, February 11, 10am-noon
Sunday, February 25, 10am-noon
Friday-Monday, March 1-4, Intensive, 7am-1pm
Sunday, March 10, 10am-noon
Sunday, March 24, 10am-noon
Friday-Monday, April 5-8, Retreat, 7am-3pm
Sunday, April 21, 10am-noon
Sunday, May 5, 10am-noon
Sunday, May 19, 10am-noon
Sunday, June 2, 10am-noon
Sunday, June 23, 10am-noon
Friday-Monday, June 28-July 1, Intensive, 7am-1pm
Sunday, July 14, 10am-noon
Friday-Monday, July 26-29, Retreat, 7am-3pm
Sunday, August 11, 10am-noon
Sunday, August 25, 10am-noon
Wednesday-Sunday, September 4-8, Westerbeke Ranch,** Sonoma, CA
Friday-Monday, September 20-23, Intensive & Closing Ceremony, 7am-1pm
**We very much hope everyone will attend our in-person gathering at Westerbeke Ranch. We may consider a hybrid option for students with special circumstances. There’s an opportunity, below, to share any such circumstances with us.
- Please complete the application form below and submit it along with your $35 application fee.
- Please include the names of two references in your application and ask them to share anything about you they feel recommends you to MLTT 2024, by sending their reference to [email protected]. We accept students on a rolling basis and your references complete your application package and are an important element of your application.