Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training program (MLTT 2022).
This innovative program is intended for legal professionals who would like to deepen their mindfulness practice and gain the skills, experiential training, and confidence to teach mindfulness to lawyers, law students, conflict professionals, and social justice advocates.
Please read through the information below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
- MLTT 2022 is seeking a diverse cohort of legal professionals with mindfulness practice experience who are dedicated to serving the legal or social justice communities.
- The program includes two opening online sessions, two week-long retreats just outside San Francisco at beautiful Green Gulch Farm in Muir Beach, including one retreat in March and a second in October, a robust mid-term online program, facilitated and unfacilitated small group collaboration, one-on-one mentoring with luminaries in the mindfulness-in-law world, ongoing individual practice support, and a continuing community of MLTT graduates that meets monthly to share practices, teaching methodologies, and ideas.
- The MLTT 2022 teaching cohort includes our core faculty plus some of the most prominent mindfulness teachers in the world, including Norman Fischer, Rhonda Magee, James Baraz, Joan Halifax, Ron Tyler, Kamani Desai, and others.
- The dates of the MLTT 2022 retreats are March 12-19, 2022 and October 8-15, 2022. Attendance is required at both retreats.
- Tuition for MLTT 2022 is $5,950 plus room and board at the retreats. The cost options for room and board are below.
- Tuition is due upon acceptance into MLTT 2022. If we are able to offer you a place in the training, we very much hope you’ll join us!
- Please complete the application form below and submit it along with a $50 application fee. The application fee is non-refundable. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please include the names of two references in your application and ask them to share anything about you they feel recommends you to MLTT2022@WarriorOne.com. We accept students on a rolling basis and your references are an important element of your application.