Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training program (MLTT 2022).
This innovative program is intended for legal professionals who would like to deepen their mindfulness practice and gain the skills, experiential training, and confidence to teach mindfulness to lawyers, law students, conflict professionals, and social justice advocates.
Please read through the information below and feel free to contact us with any questions.
- MLTT 2022 is seeking a diverse cohort of legal professionals with mindfulness practice experience who are dedicated to serving the legal or social justice communities.
- The program includes two opening online sessions, two week-long, spacious, online retreats, in March and October, a robust mid-term online program including a mid-term mini-retreat, facilitated and un-facilitated small group collaboration, one-on-one mentoring with luminaries in the mindfulness-in-law world, ongoing individual practice support, and invitation upon graduation into a community of MLTT graduates that meets monthly to share practices, teaching methodologies, and ideas.
- The MLTT 2022 teaching cohort includes our core faculty plus some of the most prominent mindfulness teachers in the world, including Norman Fischer, Rhonda Magee, James Baraz, Joan Halifax, Ron Tyler, Kamani Desai, and others.
- Tuition for MLTT 2022 is $5,950. If you would like to request a scholarship, please complete and send in your application, and then also complete the scholarship application at the bottom of this page. We do not turn down applicants based solely on limited funds.
MLTT 2022 retreat dates
March 11-14, 7am-1pm Pacific
March 15-17, practice period
March 18-21, 7am-1pm Pacific
July 22-25, 7am-1pm Pacific
October 7-10, 7am-1pm Pacific
October 11-13, practice period
October 14-17, 7am-1pm Pacific
- Please complete the application form below and submit it along with a $25 application fee.
- Please include the names of two references in your application and ask them to share anything about you they feel recommends you to MLTT2022@WarriorOne.com. We accept students on a rolling basis and your references are an important element of your application.