Thank you for your interest in Warrior One’s 2022 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training program (MLTT 2022).
This innovative program is intended for legal professionals who would like to deepen their mindfulness practice,
connect mindfulness to their work, and gain the skills and experiential training to teach mindfulness
to lawyers, conflict professionals, and law students.
Please read through the information below before applying, and feel free to contact us with questions.
Key Information and Requirements
● MLTT 2022 is seeking a diverse cohort of legal professionals with prior experience practicing mindfulness.
● The cost of the 8-month program is $5,950, excluding room and board for in-person retreats
● A great deal of learning will happen in MLTT 2022 online.
That said, you must be able to attend both 1-week retreats, or have permission from one of the Guiding Teachers to be absent.
The dates of the MLTT 2022 retreats are:
March 12-19, 2022
October 8-15, 2022
● Complete the application form below and submit it along with your $50 non-refundable application fee.
If you are unable to pay that fee, please reach out to us at Programs@WarriorOne.com. We have a very small number of scholarships set aside for MLTT 2022.
● Please include the names of two references in your application and request them to email their recommendations promptly.
We accept students on a rolling basis, and recommendations are an important element of your application.
Still have questions?
Please email us or call us at 707-934-8653
We have a limited number of tuition scholarships available for MLTT 2020. After you have completed and sent your MLTT 2020 application, click here to complete your scholarship application.