Thank you for your interest in Warrior One’s 2020 Mindfulness in Law Teacher Training program (MLTT 2020).
This innovative program is intended for legal professionals who would like to deepen their mindfulness practice, connect mindfulness to their work, and gain the skills and experiential training to teach mindfulness to
lawyers, conflict professionals, and law students.
Please read through the information below before applying, and feel free to contact us with questions.
Key Information and Requirements
● This program is for legal professionals with some prior experience practicing mindfulness and/or meditation.
● The cost of the 8-month program is $8000, excluding room and board for in-person Intensives
● You must be able to attend both 1-week Intensives. The dates of the MLTT 2020 Intensives are:
March 7-14, 2020
October 3-10, 2020
● Complete the application form below and submit it along with your $50 non-refundable application fee.
● If you are accepted into MLTT 2020, a $1,000 deposit is required to secure your place in the training. The balance of tuition, plus room and board for both Intensives, is due no later than January 15, 2020.
● Please include the names of up to two references in your application and request them to email their recommendations promptly. We accept students on a rolling basis, and recommendations are an important element of your application.
Still have questions?
Please email us or call us at 707-934-8653
We have a limited number of tuition scholarships available for MLTT 2020. After you have completed and sent your MLTT 2020 application, click here to complete your scholarship application.